Thursday, June 7, 2012

hospital pictures

I am just now uploading pictures from another camera we had in the hospital- yes 4 weeks later. Poor little boy. Here are some of my favorites!!
 You probably cant tell how nervous I am, can you? My sweet doctor on the left. So sweet she even carried all our bags into the recovery room.
(oh and I swear he was born on the 8th...the camera is wrong. ha ha!)
 Right out into this world- he's still the cutest boy ever :)

 can you tell Im in a morphine induced state?!?




 a few gifts for the big sister...a baby doll and animal crackers. Most interested in the crackers of course!

love this one of them! she loves his toes!

 my two favorite men
 dont you love her face here!
 sweet great grandparents!
 my 94 year old grandfather- a true GIFT that he was able to get to hold Owen at just 2 days old!
one of the sweetest, most loving, generous women ever- my grammy!

No comments: