Friday, June 29, 2012

busy!

This week has been SO busy but I cant even tell you what we've done!! Hannah has been enjoying water week at school and Ive been getting ready for our trip to the beach! It is ALOT of work to pack two kids for vacation but I cannot wait to sit on the beach for a week! But its going to be a hot one! Thankfully we are beachfront and have a pool right behind us! We will be spending alot of time in one or the other! I think Hannah is VERY excited too and will have lots of people to keep her entertained! Im a little nervous about the drive down with Hannah and Owen but as long as we keep them both fed we should be ok :) Im actually looking forward to SITTING for 11 hours. Ha ha! Jeremy wont be going with us but I know he'll be enjoying LOTS of sleep, quiet and watching what he wants on TV instead of Mickey Mouse. I SO badly wish he could come but the golf course calls.
Owen started smiling a couple weeks ago and Hannah loves to make him smile and tell us when he is smiling. She really is an awesome big sister- but sometimes she likes to take his blanket from him :) I can see many arguments in the future about Owen playing with her toys. You can definitely tell she was the center of attention for two years!
I just have a few pictures- I really dont know where the days are going. They are literally flying by. My maternity leave is over half over and it makes me so sad but I do have to go back eventually :( A routine will be nice but I have absolutely LOVED my time with my little man! Its not over though- I still have a few more weeks of cuddling my sweet boy!!

 she came out of her playroom with these mr potato head glasses on- crazy girl!
 While Im up feeding Owen at 2 am (yes- we are no where near sleeping through the night!) I am making lists in my head of projects I want to do or surfing pinterest. I was just sitting there staring at our bedspread and realized I was ready for a new one! We've had the blue/brown damask one since we got married and I needed a change. So I ran out and picked this one up today at Target and LOVE it!! Its a quilt but it is light and airy and perfect. I cant wait to paint and decorate around the new quilt.
 sweet little boy!

 what??
 all smiles!


No comments: