Tuesday, June 19, 2012

sweet six week old!

Owen is 6 weeks old today- just crazy he is almost two months old! He is sweet as ever and boy does he love to be cuddled :) He usually doesnt fall asleep unless he's in the car or someone is holding him tight! He still sleeps ALOT! I dont remember Hannah sleeping this much through the day but as long as he sleeps at night then thats ok! Of course when he is awake he feels like he needs to be eating- which is probably why he is so chunky :) He is doing really well at night- he eats about every 3-4 hours at night. Except for last night we were up 3 times. Im thinking a growth spurt! He is a chunky little guy too and definitely eating well! He really is so sweet. And Hannah has been SO great lately and watching how much she loves him just melts my heart. She cares so much about him, its the sweetest thing. She uses this sweet little voice and always says, Hi Baby Owen. I love it.
Owen's newborn pictures are ready and are so awesome!! He just looks so squishable and so new. I cant believe he was that little!
Here's a sneak peek from Amanda's blog- she got some really cute ones of Hannah and Owen too. I was surprised because Hannah was not too interested! Once I get the CD I'll put some more up. These are so beautiful though!!

Click here to see how sweet they are!

 6 weeks old and still sleeping!
my 3 favorite people!!

No comments: