Sunday, July 15, 2012

2 months old!

Our sweet boy is 2 months old! He turned two months last Sunday but we just had our 2 month visit on Wednesday (wow Im behind!). He weighs 13 pounds 13 oz and 23 inches long! A big, healthy boy!! He is a pound bigger than Hannah was at 2 months. Its just so funny to me because he doesnt feel as chunky as she was but maybe I just forget how little she was.

He is such a sweet little boy and we have no idea what life was like without him. Its amazing how that happens! I look back and realize one child was EASY!! ha ha! But that we still had so much love to give in our hearts for this little boy. He is such a joy!! He is a total cuddler and would LOVE to be held all day if he could. He loves to snuggle! He is now developing a small little personality- he smiles and coos and is observing his surroundings so much more! Its usually his sister in his face saying, "He smile!!" She loves when he smiles!
We dont really have any routine except that he goes to bed about 10 every night and was going about 5-6 hours but last night we got EIGHT hours! It felt great!! I was starting to think we'd never get past 3 hours. But we have hopefully turned the corner! He still eats a TON! I think from about 4 pm on he eats every hour. Which is a little hard when we have Hannah to chase around but Im sure once I go back to work we will develop more of a routine. Right now I dont mind getting to hold and snuggle him to feed him all the time.
He is wearing size 2 diapers!! And he is actually fitting into some 9 month onesies! Now they are Carters onesies and I think those shrink, so that could be it- but he wears anywhere from 3 months to 9 months. Ive already boxed up newborn and 0-3 month clothes! BIG BOY!!
There are just so many things I never want to forget about him- like how SOFT his feet are. Seriously, Ive never felt feet so soft. Softer than a baby's bottom :) I love that he doesnt really have any hair. I just snuggle him close and rub his sweet little soft head. I love his noises and getting to stare into his big beautiful eyes. Im not sure what color they will be but they are looking like they are turning brown. He is just such a joy. Its amazing that you can have so much love for not just one child but two. They are our whole life and we are so thankful for them both.

Happy 2 months sweet boy! Its been amazing so far and we cant wait to watch you grow and grow!

 He is just the sweetest little boy!
 I slept 8 HOURS!!

No comments: