Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hannah Day!

Since my maternity leave is nearing the end we thought it would be fun to give Hannah a day that was all about her! So Friday we headed to Art Sparks at the Speed Museum. We had never been before but what I read sounded like fun. They have a whole room dedicated to kids under age 5. The best part was the room where she could paint. She loved it!! And this girl can make a perfect H so we painted lots of them! She is so proud of herself when she writes an H- as she should be! She also loves drawing circles- another big step for our little 2 year old!! I just love watching how proud she is- you can just see it all over her face. Moments like that are priceless!! After the museum we headed to Chick Fil A to let her play and eat- we never go to places like that so she had fun, of course some of those big kids are a little too rough! We had a great Hannah day & she crashed when we got home!
Saturday when Jeremy got home from work we headed to the zoo- one of Hannah's favorite things to do. We really enjoy taking her. It's nice to get out of the house & do some walking & wear her out :) after the zoo she crashed & my mom picked her up for a sleepover. It was definitely her weekend! We were able to have a quiet date night which was really nice. My parents took her to the pool & she of course loved it!! We had a really nice dinner, I got some new shoes for work & we got some yogurt. It was so nice! We were going to grab a movie but chose to watch the Olympics instead. I LOVE the olympics & it reminds me of my maternity leave when Hannah was born- we watched alot of the winter olympics during that time!
It was a such a nice weekend- more later on how I spent my last day!
For 12 weeks I didn't wish 8-4 would fly by but here I am again hoping that time FLIES by so I can go get my babies!!

Doesn't she have great hair!! Im so jealous!

Going to granmommys!

Having fun on mommy & daddy's date!

No comments: