Tuesday, August 21, 2012

catching up!

I am behind in blogging! So to catch up...we had such a nice weekend. went way too fast but what's new! Friday was my half day....LOVE those days. I met up with Courtney and took Pierce's 6 month pictures. He is such a sweetie!! We had alot of fun! Then I ran to pick up my little man and cuddled him until Jeremy got home. Im LOVING and so thankful for this cooler weather- it means Jeremy gets home at a decent time :) Then we went and picked Hannah up and grabbed a quick dinner. That is usually very brave of us! I hate to admit how early we go to bed but we are seriously so tired by 9:00 that we can barely stay awake. Now that Im back to work I love when I dont have to go anywhere on Sat and Sun mornings. I rush around the house and get up at 5:20 am 5 days a week so the break is wonderful. Saturday Jeremy and I got out for a very nice date. My mom kept Hannah over night but she also kept Owen while we had dinner. We splurged on an awesome meal- it was really part of Jeremy's fathers day present but we had dinner at Pat's Steakhouse. I had never been there and Jeremy just wanted a REAL steak. So we chose Pat's- it was such a nice evening out. We got to talk without worrying about someone interrupting us or checking to see if someone needed a diaper change :) We even grabbed dessert afterwards. Im not quite sure how we had room- especially after Jeremy ate the biggest steak Ive ever seen. Im so thankful for my parents watching the kids sometimes- it's always so nice to have some quality time with my hubby. Alot of times we get so busy with the kids we forget about eachother! But we always miss the kids like crazy even if its only a few hours.
We have enjoyed a nice, quiet and productive Sunday. Hannah took almost a 3 hour nap which gave Jeremy time to work in the yard and I did some laundry, cleaned some carpet and just worked around the house a little. Slowly but surely we will get this yard back in order. The previous owners left it looking so awful that we have alot of work ahead! Once the weather really cools down we will start some major work!
This work week has already been a little crazy...but at the end of the day- Im thankful I have a very nice place to work and a flexible schedule. I never want to take it for granted that I get to walk out of there at 4:15 everyday!
Today we took Hannah to try some frames on. I felt like one of those crazy mothers you see in public. Hannah was all over the place, did not want to try glasses on, and was very uninterested in the process. Owen was crying, spitting up, Hannah was singing loudly for all to hear and even walked straight into a desk (maybe these glasses will help with her inability to look where she is going!). But we picked two pairs of frames and Im pretty interested to see how long they last!

Im exhausted but ill leave you with some pictures from the last week or so!
 My three favorite people!
 Getting fitted for glasses!
 Helping me feed Owen! She is definitely a little mother!
 The absolute sweetest baby there is. He doesnt make a peep unless he's hungry!! He cant compete with Hannah I guess- so he doesnt even try :)
 checking herself out!
 she loved getting to wash her car!

No comments: