Monday, August 6, 2012

Thank goodness for coffee!

Monday morning came way to fast and way to early today! I am so thankful for coffee to get me through my day. I know its suppose to get easier (or maybe cause its Monday) but leaving Owen is getting harder. Its not suppose to happen like that. Its suppose to get easier. But maybe just because its after a weekend of cuddling him it was hard to let him go. I LOVED picking him up early on Friday and Im pretty sure I didnt let him go all weekend! He sure is a mama's boy- and I dont mind one bit!!
Friday night I got hit with an awful stomach thing and was throwing up. It didnt last long and I dont think it was a bug or food poisoning or anything but it came on fast and was awful!! Being sick takes on a whole new meaning when you have kids- because there is no time to be sick!
Jeremy was home BOTH mornings this weekend and I cannot even tell you how much I love that. I mean it seriously makes my weekend. Even though we didnt leave the house on Saturday it didnt matter because he was home to spend Saturday morning with us. It was great!! We cleaned out the garage and Jeremy worked in the basement to make sure all the water had dried from the water leak we had on Wednesday night- (thats another story) but at 10:30 at night it is NO fun to find water filling your basement. But he is so handy he saved us a ton of money and we dried it out ourselves.
On Saturday Hannah had spiked a fever- which always has us on guard since her seizures but tylenol seemed to bring it down. She was just not herself. She literally laid around and wouldnt eat anything. Poor girl!! Sunday morning we went out for breakfast- H was so good! She really was awesome this weekend. She is turning in to such a loving child. And she was hilarious with all the songs she was singing. Im dying to get Old McDonald on video because she puts her own little twist on it :)
Then we went to the grocery and came home and I got ready for a baby shower for an old friend I cheered with in high school. I wanted to bring Hannah but was afraid with her fever she might have more than a bug. But Jeremy said while I was gone her fever broke and you could definitely tell she was feeling better!! Jeremy made us a delicious dinner and we watched the Olympics. I am obsessed with the Olympics this year and could watch them all day long! But Im lucky if I get to see one or two events. The gymnastics had me up too late last night which is probably one reason Im so tired!!

This face is the sweetest! I cuddled him all weekend!

PRECIOUS!!

Big day for Hannah- picking out her own big girl panties. Now let me just say- it could be months before this girl is potty trained because honestly, she just likes to be naked & sit on the potty & watch Mickey. Funny girl. Once she gets it though- she'll do great!!
She has been showing us all the new things she can do which includes drawing a triangle & an octagon!! I mean really- what a smarty!! She does learn so much at school- im so thankful for that. Friday her teacher told me she was a good sharer & independent. She watched Hannah read a book to her friends- made my heart melt!!

No comments: