Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Funny girl!

I am loving this stage that Hannah is in...dont get me wrong she is a handful and beyond strong willed. I now know what my mom meant when she would tell us about Alex, "Just give it to him!" Ha ha! Its funny the things you do that you never said you would as a parent. I choose my battles wisely. If she is screaming over a granola bar then Im going to give it to her but if she wants to take a sharpie marker to her playroom...then no way! Ive learned that what I do most of the time is bribe and lie! Ha ha!
But anyways- as strong willed as she is, she is HILARIOUS! She comes up with the funniest stuff. This morning on the way to school I saw a school bus (which she loves) and I said, Hannah do you see the school bus? She said- I dont like school buses. I like big trucks. Do you like big trucks mommy? I said, Yes I like big trucks. She said, Owen likes big trucks!
Oh the mind of a two year old! Funny!!

The other day she put Mickey in time out...poor Mickey!!

She is doing great with her glasses. We are reminding her less and less to put them on. We usually tell her if she doesnt have them on she cant have her bunny or watch Mickey. That usually does the trick!

We celebrated my dads 60th birthday on Sunday- it was wonderful to get everyone together!! Happy 60th dad! You are making me old!!

Im so ready for the LONG weekend! We are going to watch the big UK/UL game with friends and Im welcoming the rain. We NEED it for our yard- so bring it on!!

No comments: