Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hannah-isms

Hannah has always been hilarious but as she gets older & more vocal the things she comes up with are hilarious. Just a few she's come up with lately...

The other night at dinner we said a little prayer, "God is great, God is good. Let us thank him for our food. Amen." right after she said Amen she shouted, "let's eat!"

We were all sitting in the family room & Hannah & Jeremy were reading a book. I said, "Hannah, are you reading Rapunzel?" Jeremy said no, it's Sleeping Beauty. Then Hannah said, "yea, it's stinky booty!"
OMG!

The other day I caught her putting her baby in time out. Then she lined up all her stuffed animals to sit in time out with her baby. She has a crazy imagination!

she is also going to be a big storyteller- just like my sister!! ( funny story- when Lindsay was little my nana had called our house & asked for my mom. She told nana that no one was home but her...oh and a man named Sino & he only spoke Spanish. Imagine the fear on the other end of the phone!!)
So as she had 3 babies laying on the floor & she was putting them all night night, she looked up & grabbed her cheek. I said what happened?nShe told me her baby hit her!?! What! So she had to put baby in time out. Well of course!

She is nothing but funny!! My strong willed, hilarious little girl!!

Here she is in her glasses...it's not going well!! please pray we can keep these on her!

I put mine on to help encourage her...not working!!

Such a cutie! Whatever I said must have been hilarious :)

No comments: