Friday, August 24, 2012

Finally Friday!

Thankfully its Friday! I live for the weekends :) We dont have too much going on but plan on enjoying some family time. My dad turns SIXTY on Sunday so we will celebrate with him too!
Hannah is doing SO much better with her glasses than I expected. I picked her up yesterday and they said she did great! They said the other kids didnt mess with them either- except on little boy just reached out to touch them and Hannah stood back, put her hands up and said, "no!" Ha ha! At least her strong willed little personality keeps her standing up for herself :) She looks ADORABLE in them. She kept them on most of last night and had them on in the car on the way to daycare. Lets hope she keeps this up!!

I am also so excited because we are signing Hannah up for soccer this fall. Im not sure if she will love it but its pretty cheap so if she hates it, I wont feel like I lost money. Its for kids 4 and under and they dont really play games they just practice. I cant wait to watch her! She is playing with her friend Emma so I cant imagine all the cute pics we will get. Then later this fall we are going to sign her up for gymnastics- she loves when Stretch n Grow comes to her school so hopefully she will love gymnastics!

Owen has gotten back to a better sleep pattern- he was going through a phase where he was waking up between 4 and 5 but now he is back to between 5:30 and 6. Ill take it! I was TIRED to say the least.

I have a couple apps I wanted to share- just because I love learning about new, great things too!
I found an app called "Project 365". It allows you to upload a picture for every single day of the year. I WISH I knew about this when Owen was born but I started in July and have a picture of him every day since then. Its so fun to go back and look! Its a free app but I think if I upgrade you can put together some sort of picture collage with all of them.
Another one I saw on Pinterest is called "Artkive". You take a picture of your childrens artwork and can categorize it by child and grade. Then you can print books of all their artwork. How neat!!
Iphone apps never cease to amaze me- there is always something new and awesome out there!!

Thats all the random stuff I have for today- I hope everyone has a great weekend- Im ready to spend it with these two :)

No comments: