Monday, September 24, 2012

32 months

Hannah is so many things these days. Hilarious, FULL of energy, loving, caring, empathetic (for the most part!), inquisitive, picky, determined, SMART, strong willed, perceptive, stubborn, fun, beautiful, cautious, and wild at the same time! She is such a little person and not a toddler or baby anymore. We have real conversations about school, friends, love, family, mickey mouse, baby dolls, using the potty and food. Sometimes bed time cant come soon enough but then sometimes she is down for a nap and you wish she would wake up. She keeps us on our toes and you can never be too prepared with Hannah. You always have to be one step ahead. She is a lover of many things- her pacifier, her crib, music, her bunny, and her brother. She loves him more than I thought I would realize at this age. She always asks where he is, tells him bless you if he sneezes and tells me when he is crying (as if I cant hear it!). She has a true caring heart and is so funny with her baby dolls. She is either changing their diapers, putting them night night, rocking them back and forth or putting them in time out. Most recently, "baby" as she named her, had to go to time out for hitting Owen. Then she made baby give Owen a kiss on the head to say sorry...mmm...I have no idea where she gets this?
She never ceases to amaze me with how much she remembers. You cannot get anything past her. She is a sponge and soaks up every single thing we say and do. I didnt realize how smart two year olds are. I love listening to her, I love having conversations with her and I love watching her learn and love. She fills my heart with so much love, sometimes I just squeeze her until she begs for me to let her go. I cannot get enough of her. Im so thankful for every strong willed moment :)







No comments: