Thursday, September 13, 2012

4 months!

Little man is 4 months old and SWEET as ever!! Goodness, that little boy has stolen my heart. He is smiling, laughing, kicking, moving, trying to roll over, sleeping great and overall just a joy to have around. Jeremy and I say on a daily basis how lucky we are that he is such a good baby! He makes my mornings SO much easier. The only I could say about him is just how much he eats and then how much he spits up. Poor little guy!!! We have alot of wardrobe changes :) He is just ADORABLE! I cant even tell if him and Hannah look alike at this stage but he is a tad bigger than she was at 4 months. At 4 months he is 16 pds 6 oz and 25.5 in long. Big boy!! The car seat is tough to carry around- man that thing is heavy!! I dont want him to grow up but I sure am excited for him to be able to sit in a car so I dont have to lug that thing around! I think we switched Hannah at 6 or 7 months to a new carseat so I will be ready for that day. He is just such a joy! He loves smiling and laughing and rarely cries unless he is hungry. He is eating about 4-4.5 ounces every 3-4 hours. I feed him between 9 and 9:45 at night and then its lights out. He wakes anywhere from 3 to 4 am or sleeps until 5:30. You just never know sometimes! But Im so used to those hours that I have more energy than I thought I would. I have no problem falling asleep at night!
He is still in size two diapers and wearing 6-9 month clothes. His little legs are getting chubbier by the day! They will never compete with Hannah's legs though! I love learning more about this little guy each month and everyday is just such a blessing with both of them!!




No comments: