Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Midweek randoms!

Every week at daycare Hannah learns a new story from the Bible. Last week was Adam and Eve this week was Noah and the Ark. Ive been asking her questions about these stories and here are just a couple of her answers.
Hannah can you tell me about Noah?
He ate an apple.
Oh he did? He didnt build an Ark?
No, he ate an apple with God.

Hannah, who built the ark?
ME!!

Oh geez!! That girl is nothing short of hilarious. I mean seriously I just laugh at all the crazy things she comes up with. I tell Jeremy all the time- She is going to be SUCH a handful when she grows up. I see a class clown in our future!! I absolutely LOVE hearing about her day and all the things she learns and does. She performs alot of dances and songs for us- this week its, "Going on a bear hunt". Its amazing to watch :)

Today my grandfather turns NINTEY FIVE!! I mean how amazing is that. He is such a sweet man. He was a pilot for American Airlines and I could listen to his stories over and over. Especially the ones about how they served steak in first class and how the passengers would applaud his landings. Just a neat man. We are having a nice big dinner celebration for him tonight- 95 is something to celebrate!

Owen is sweet as ever. Im so thankful for such a good baby or I would never be able to get all the things done that I have to do. Sometimes I take on way too much- and most of the time I wonder what I was thinking! Always committing to monogram something for someone, or taking 130 items to a consignment sale at the last minute or trying to get some project done around the house. And that is my fault but I do dream of nights where I can just SIT for more than 30 minutes and watch TV. But without such a sweet, calm, patient baby boy Id never be able to do it all. Last night my mom and I sorted & pinned clothes and he just sat and watched us while he was just laughing and smiling away. I cant get enough of him!!

Thats really it for now. Almost to Friday! We have soccer again on Saturday and then not much else planned. It feels good to have a free weekend!!

No comments: