Monday, September 17, 2012

Soccer star!

We had a great weekend! And Jeremy was off ALL weekend which made it that much better! I cant tell you how happy that makes me!! Saturday was Hannah's first soccer practice :) Lets just say that in the first 20 minutes we thought we were going to be asking for our money back. She was not into it at all. BUT Hannah is also the kind of kid that is very cautious when she is starting something new and almost timid. But once she gets relaxed and watches everyone else she jumps right in. I should have known it would be like that- that is just the kind of girl she is! There were alot of kids there so it was pretty overwhelming. But she is playing with her best friend Emma so that helped alot too! They looked ADORABLE! I was surprised we got her shin guards on but we did and I can just see her as a future soccer player...well maybe. They had a great time and it definitely wore them out!

Snack time! The best part of sports, right? I swear we don't teach her to open things like that :)

After soccer we met Jeremy's sister and family for lunch since they were in Louisville for a couple hours. It was so nice to see them!
That night was so beautiful and Western was playing UK so the Flynns came over to grill out, watch the game and let the girls play. They were hilarious all night. We couldnt stop talking about how grown up they were. They are two are quite the pair!!
Sunday I didnt leave the house and I didnt mind one bit! We played outside with Hannah all morning, washed both our cars- she loved it, and I got stuff together for a consignment sale. I thought about taking it to an actual consignment store but I hate the idea of it just sitting. At least at a kids sale you get a rush of traffic. I spent yesterday pulling out clothes and pricing it all- I have 130 items and you wouldnt even believe the amount of stuff I have boxed up of Hannah's old clothes. I just cant part with it yet :)
Other than that it was an awesome weekend. The weather was great and it was just alot of fun quality time spent with our babies!!

And a few of this angel!

No comments: