Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday weekend!

I had a nice birthday weekend spent with family and enjoying the beautiful weather! Im so relieved its finally getting down to the 70's and low 80's! I was so tired of the heat and so ready to be able to take the kids outside and not feel like we were in a sauna. Jeremy and I were able to get out for a dinner date on Friday- so that was really nice. We are still a couple of old people and were home at a very reasonable hour. Ha ha! Saturday was my 30th birthday so we celebrated with dinner with the family and we also took the kids to the Middletown Festival. It was a beautiful day for it but there wasnt too much Hannah was interested in. But it felt nice to get out of the house anyways. Sunday we went and got Hannah her soccer ball and shin guards for her first soccer practice this Saturday. Then we took her to the park to kick around the ball and she wasnt really interested! I sure hope when she sees all the kids playing she will be much more interested. But Im not too sure....
Overall it was a really nice weekend- Im excited to enter into my 30's- I have a feeling they will be just as awesome as my 20's! My 20's were filled with so many HUGE events that it might be hard to top, but I know this decade will be filled with watching our children grow into little people and sending them both off to school and getting involved in sports and other fun events. Crazy to think about them getting that much older- I want to keep them as babies!!

The sweetest little angel!!

Love her!!

Showing us her soccer skills :)

No comments: