Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Long weekend- in iPhone pictures!

This weekend was one of those weekends that actually felt like a long weekend! I love that feeling. I mean it went fast but but not as fast as usual. I feel like I actually got to slow down and enjoy my weekend! Probably because I had an extra day. What a dream to have Mondays off!
It rained alot but that didnt stop us from having fun! I actually welcome the rain because Jeremy just seeded the yard and I will take all the free watering we can get :)
Hannah and Owen were both awesome this weekend. We had alot of fun spending some quality time with them. Here is our weekend in iPhone pictures!

Saturday night was make your own pizza night!

We had people over for the UK/UL game on Sunday. Since we are a house divided Owen wore blue & hannah wore red- for most of the game!

Pierce didn't like the color of Owen's jersey!

Go cards!

Attempting a picture of the kids! Poor Owen cried through the whole thing!

These guys are all fraternity brothers...things sure have changed!!

Worn out!!

Monday my parents neighborhood was having a little petting zoo so we took hannah up there- she loved seeing the animals but was not interested in riding the pony!

Yesterday I told hannah she was such a sweet little angel...she said, I'm not an angel- I'm hannah! Well if that isn't the truth, I don't know what is!!

Watching big sister Hannah!

We had a great weekend- hope you did too!

No comments: