Friday, September 21, 2012

What a week!

This week has been crazy to say the least. We've had something pretty much every night and Ive had a million things to do. I was even shopping at walmart at 7:15 one morning. Of course, Im a morning person so Id rather get it done bright and early and come home at night and crash! Wednesday night we celebrated my grandfathers 95th bday! It was so nice to sit with him, enjoy dinner and cake and just talk about what a great 95 years it has been! I asked Hannah whose birthday it was and she said, "Mine!" oh my!! At least she doesnt cry when other people open presents...yet...

Oldest & the youngest!!

Cheers to 95 years!!

Last night we went to the Pass it on Kids Sale- I had put alot of stuff in that sale so I sure hope it sells! I got some great things for the kids. I love those consignment sales. When the kids need new wardrobes every year its nice to be able to find such great deals! Hannah and Jeremy had a little daddy/daughter date night at Baskin Robbins and we took Owen to the sale with us. He was great!

I am so beyond exhausted, I think I could sleep for so many hours. We dont have much to do this weekend and Im so glad. This week really did me in. Soccer for Hannah tomorrow morning- lets hope she remembers that she did like it by the end of her last practice :)

No comments: