Friday, October 16, 2009

100 Days!!

100 days left!!!!!!!! My mom celebrates the 100th day of school every year with her Kindergarteners and First graders, so I thought I would pay tribute to 100 days left until Little Miss A arrives! We are almost in double digits! I think it will really hit me when we hit 90 days! Its crazy to think we are almost 3 months aways! I am so ready, but then I get a little overwhelmed and think of all that we still have to do (you know, like pick a name)! Of course the holidays will help take my mind off of it and help make it go so much faster!
Baby A is moving so much these days, Jeremy swears we have a soccer player in there! She is getting her routine down, she likes to kick and move around 6:30 am, lunch time, and between 7-8 pm. I like to just lay and watch her move all around. Its so neat!!
We are headed to Nashville this weekend so I will have pictures when we get back! Cant wait to enjoy a relaxing weekend!
We will be celebrating 2 years of wedded bliss on Tuesday with an ultrasound appt and a maybe a nice dinner out! (I'm not cooking! HA!)

2 comments:

The Templeton's said...

Congrats! I was always counting those days :) Take a baby bump picture at the wedding! Have fun

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time sure does fly doesnt it. I'm just right behind ya and those double digits. I can't believe our little one's will be here before we know it!! Jaxson LOVES to kick me just about the same times. It is so neat to watch your belly jump, isnt it. Hope you guys have a GREAT weekend away!!