Tuesday, October 6, 2009

24 Weeks and Counting!

Baby A is 24 weeks and growing like a weed! And so am I! I have converted to maternity pants…and I am slowly embracing the stretchy waistband. I will say getting to 24 weeks wasn’t easy. It was very hard for me at the beginning; I was so sick all day, for a good 11 weeks. Not until 11 weeks, but from about week 5 to 16 I was constantly sick. I would come home from work, take a nap, maybe eat a little something, then go back to bed. Jeremy and I didn’t see eachother much during that time…probably better we stayed on separate floors ;) But now I am feeling so much better. I can actually come home and not have to nap but I am still in bed pretty early. Im getting my sleep while I can! I plan on taking 12 weeks off so if I can teach her to sleep through the night in 12 weeks I’ll be a happy camper…HA!
I realize that it is only the beginning of October and January 24th seems like its forever away, but I think with the holidays time will fly by. Im almost in my 3rd trimester!! Week 28 starts the 3rd trimester and Im excited for that. It has definitely gone faster since we found out it’s a girl. But the first 18 weeks were SLOW and HARD!
Baby A is a little over 11 inches and just over a pound in weight!! She is definitely moving a lot and I love it! I love feeling her move, especially at night. I love to lie in bed at night and just feel her kick and shift around in there. It’s amazing when she moves from one side to the other. It’s like a small bowling ball in your stomach rolling from one side to the other.
Is it bad to already be SOOO ready for this precious girl to get here? I just want to see her face, see what she looks like, and meet this miracle. Im probably one of the most impatient people anyways so this is hard for me!!
The nursery is still coming along, just waiting to get the rest of it painted. I’ll post pics as soon as we make more progress!
We have some baby showers coming up and I am SUPER excited for those! Of course, we probably need to register first! Every weekend we try to register but something always comes up. So hopefully this Saturday we will get out and register!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

We NEED to see some baby bum pics Missy!! ; )