Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 Years Ago Today...

I married my BEST friend and the man I will spend the rest of my life with. I can’t even believe it has been 2 years! It has definitely flown by! I look back on 2 years ago today and I couldn’t wait to walk down that aisle to marry Jeremy. I couldn’t wait to see his face, hold his hands, tell him I promised to always be his best friend and finally be Mrs. Jeremy Adkins! I am so lucky to share all of life’s ups and downs with such an amazing person. Jeremy is most importantly the love of my life, my best friend, but also so many other things. Patient, understanding, and the hardest working person I know, an amazing friend, an amazing husband, and soon to be an amazing father. He does so much for everyone around him; you can always count on Jeremy.
I love thinking back to October 20th 2007 because it started something that continues to Grow, Learn and Love. Jeremy and I have learned a lot over the past 2 years- for instance, I learned he can’t quite get his clothes into the laundry basket (they always seem to be sitting right next to it!) and I’m sure he has learned that I loathe putting dishes away! Which is probably why I do most of the laundry and he helps with the dishes :) I’ve learned that silence isn’t a bad thing, absence does make the heart grow fonder, you can love someone more each day, and watching someone grow into a husband and a father is one of the most exciting and amazing experiences. I have learned that husbands leave just enough toilet paper on the roll to where they never have to change it; their clothes never make it on a hanger and they always leave just enough milk in the milk jug to line the bottom- just because they thought you might want some :) Thank you to my best friend for putting up with me for the past 2 years, Im sure it hasn’t been easy! Cheers to MANY, MANY, MANY more anniversaries! The gift for the 2nd year anniversary is Cotton…can we say a 12 pack of Charmin??
nu=3339>;63>;;4>WSNRCG=32374884656;
Ultrasound Update: Little Miss A is doing GREAT!! She weighs 2 pounds 3 oz and the ultrasound tech said she has chubby cheeks! She is right on schedule growth wise and in the 59th percentile. Everything looked great! We got an AWESOME profile picture of her (which I am trying to scan onto the computer, but isn’t working). She looks like she is sucking her thumb but she just has her hands in front of her face. We tried to get another one but that little stinker was trying to stay a surprise- she wouldn’t move her hands! And yes, it is still a GIRL! I loved checking in on her again…She gets cuter everytime :)

No comments: