Wednesday, October 28, 2009

a GREAT problem to have!

We have a name!! We have finally decided to name our precious little girl-
Hannah Elizabeth Adkins. I think it is such a sweet name and the fact that Jeremy has wanted to name his daughter Hannah before we even found out about her, is super sweet and endearing. I love that he loves the name Hannah. Here’s to hoping she will be as sweet as her name!
Hannah is the Hebrew word for “Grace”. Elizabeth also originates from the Hebrew language and means “Pledged to God”. I have always loved Elizabeth for a middle name for my daughter and now I finally get to use it. I think both are classic and beautiful.
I always thought it would be so easy to name my children, but once I was faced with the decision (what an amazing problem to have!) it was harder than I thought. This is forever! Its amazing how many names are out there and how easy it is to narrow down your choices to just a few.
I can now monogram everything I can get my hands on and get her name up on her bedroom wall!
Even though I will cringe every time I hear Hannah Banana- it won’t matter because that name belongs to my little MIRACLE!
We LOVE you Hannah and can't wait to put a face with a name!
(oh and it gives my mom something to teach her right away- Hannah is a palindrome; it is reads the same front and backwards!)

2 comments:

The Templeton's said...

Oh yeah!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name hannah it was actually a name I wanted to use. It is beautiful and classic and she is going to be the prettiest Hannah ever! So excited for you!

Jenny said...

LOVE the name!!! Congrats on naming your precious one! It is such a process to name your child isnt it? LOL