Monday, October 26, 2009

Adorable!

My sweet friend at work found the cutest little hair bow for Baby A (yes, I realize I have 5 days left to vote on my poll...a name is coming soon!- and Im tired of calling her Baby A too!). She found this bow at a cute little store in Middletown and I just had to google the designer to see if there were more...well, my eyes have now been opened to worlds cutest hair bows for little girls. Here's to hoping that she comes out with hair! On the website, http://www.littlepinkladybug.com/ they have a section called "Bitty Bugs" the hair bows look like lady bugs, and they even have a spider for halloween! They have bows for all seasons!
This weekend was very nice and productive...Friday we touched up some spots in the nursery and by Sunday we had the chair rail painted and on the walls! It looks SO adorable! I cant wait to start hanging things on the walls. Its all coming together! Saturday Jeremy had his "Superintendents Revenge" scramble...sounds so serious. But really, its where Jeremy makes the course as hard as he can for the members and he and some of the other guys try to beat the members and vice versa. They had a really good time and I think Jeremy made it tricky enough for everyone, including himself! My mom and I ordered the last of the baby furniture...so exciting. It takes 8 weeks! Yikes! Good thing, because I have 90 days left :) My chair should be in this week, I cant wait to get that in there. Its probably my favorite thing in there (besides Little Miss A once she gets here!) I also had the carpets cleaned on Saturday which was such a luxury for me. I know to most people that's not a luxury, but I always try my best to clean the carpets myself, but after 2 years in this house and one crazy golden retriever, it was time. We got a great deal and they look great too!

It's all coming together!
Today was a little rough...I had to take the 3 hour glucose test- I failed the first one...no surprise to me, so I got to spend 4 hours at Baptist East this morning starting at 5:45 am. Who is up taking blood that early? I am officially a human pin cushion. My arms hurt so bad, I was so weak and tired by the time I left there I didnt think I could make it! I came home, re-grouped and headed off to work. After work I came straight home and jumped in the tub. I am lucky enough to have a husband who doesnt mind cooking for himself every once in a while :) It's past me now and I just hope there aren't anymore tests Im going to fail...ha!

2 comments:

Grandmommy & Gramps said...

Those stripes are picture perfect!!! No blood was shed in the painting of Little Miss A's room- and Ruby did not end up in the paint! Any bets on whether Ruby will end up IN the crib? Regardless of Hannah or Caroline,Little Miss A is one special little lady and will repay her Mommy with 1000's of smiles and hugs that will erase all of the pain you are going through now. Remember those cubby cheeks, your precious little girl will be here in less than 90 days! Oh my, we have so much to do... and to shop for! Love you all!

Kim said...

The room is adorable! Its all worth it Elizabeth and Jeremy, I PROMISE..... even if Little Miss A has the Jacey attitude...haha! I love you all and take care.