Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Progress!

We are making great progress on the nursery! No new pictures to report, but Jeremy finished all the green at the top and now we just have some touch ups and need get the chair rail up. It was a very productive weekend; we registered, worked on the nursery, and had the Annual Autumnal Feast! Registering was fun, but a little overwhelming. It’s easy to register for your wedding because you know everything you need…but now you have to pick out things for someone else (of course she won’t really care what she has as long as she eats and sleeps!). Babies R Us is a little crazy too…it was packed and they had stuff everywhere. Nothing was where it was supposed to be and did I mention it was packed?!? I know there are a lot of things I missed, but Im getting good advice from my mom friends as to what is really needed and what I could do without. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!
We had our Annual Autumnal Feast on Sunday at my Nana’s house. We kick off fall with a variety of soups and a delicious fall dessert! The crowd seems to grow every year and I love that! There were 10 of us this year and can’t wait for 11 next year :)
This weekend we head off to Nashville for my friend Jenni’s wedding. I am really looking forward to a nice weekend getaway. I always feel that if we are at home I have to clean, do laundry, fix things, etc, so getting away from all that is so nice! I’ll definitely have pictures to post!
Alex Update- That precious little Ange came home for the feast and it was SO good to see him. He looks so grown up in 2 months. He is having the time of his life…I can just remember all the fun we had. I am so glad he has embraced college as he has. He rushed a fraternity and loves every minute of it. But I love every chance I get to see him!
15 weeks left for us! Im counting down too :) It is definitely going fast. Before I know it, it will be Thanksgiving, then Christmas and then BABY! But Im ready for her! I cant wait to see her face. Almost in my 3rd trimester and Im not looking forward to the fatigue that is suppose to re-visit, but I can handle tired over nauseous, ANY day!
Hope everyone has a great week and a great weekend!

No comments: