Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nashville Nuptials!

This weekend we celebrated Jenni and Brad's wedding in Nashville at the most beautiful 1800's Plantation House. I have the neatest pictures from the wedding because the setting was absolutely perfect! Jeremy and I had a great weekend getaway! We celebrated with friends, ate way too much, and most importantly were able to relax! I say we ate way too much because I have a BIG belly now! I think I did pretty good getting to the 26 week mark...but it might be all down hill from here :)
Here are some pictures from our weekend- Hope you Enjoy!

The Bride walking down the aisle!

Jeremy and I at the wedding! Wow...I'm getting big!

The wedding was outside in a beautiful field, guests enjoyed cocktails in an amazing red barn before the reception began!

I loved the Cake!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Girrrrrrrl you look FABULOUS!!!! Absolutely beautiful prego. You wear pregnancy sooo much better then i do!! You're too cute!! You sooo need to post some more pregnancy photos!! TRUST me, you'll be so happy you documented every moment when it's all over with!! Glad you all had a GREAT weekend. Jenni's wedding looked beautiful! ; )