Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PINK!

After walking in and out of Baby A's room I just couldn't get a feel for the green stripes! I know, I know! All that work! I just didn't see the contrast I wanted in the two greens. They were the same shade of green, one was flat, one was satin and you could hardly tell. If you didn't know the stripes were there you wouldn't really see them. SOOO...in my ever changing mind, I decided we needed some PINK! We went to Lowes and found a great pink, "Pink Quartz" to match the lightest pink in her bedding fabric. We painted over the flat green stripes and I really am SO happy about the change! It looks great! We just did one wall this time so I could decide if I liked it (wouldn't that have been a good idea two weeks ago!?!). And I LOVE it! Just the right amount of pink. It breaks up the green and will look great with the chair rail and solid green above. Jeremy's softball game got rained out last night so while I was at Walmart grocery shopping he painted 3 walls! We will need to put a second coat on the green and the pink stripes but they look great! It is a lighter pink so the pictures make it look really light but its perfect!Hopefully there won't be too many more changes ;)



3 comments:

Kim said...

I love it!!!! It will be so pretty when you all are done! GOOD JOB JEREMY........

Bethan Flynn said...

I love it and I knew you get your way and have as much pink as you wanted!!!!! LOVES IT!

Bethan Flynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.