Tuesday, January 5, 2010

19 Days left (Maybe!)

We are just under 20 days and I am so excited to be here! Its so weird when you first start the pregnancy journey, 40 weeks feels like it will take forever to reach, then you reach certain milestones along the way- which speed it up a little, but nothing is better than reaching those last couple weeks. I think the last couple weeks take the longest....but at least there is a BRIGHT light at the end of the very long tunnel. Dont get me wrong, I have nothing to complain about- besides the first part of my pregnancy, I have been very lucky. I think for the most part I have handled it pretty well :) Jeremy may disagree! Reality really sets in when you think in a matter of weeks Ill get to hold her, see her, smell her, and kiss her. We finally get to meet our little girl. I have seen profile outlines on ultrasounds for months now and I cant wait to see what she really looks like. (I think she has Jeremy's nose!) I hope she gets his eyes too!
We saw her again today and she was looking great in there. Chubby for sure!
I think Jeremy is getting more excited too. He has been super sweet these last couple weeks as I deal with the fatigue setting back in (in fact he is cooking us dinner as I type!) and I know he can't wait to see her too.
Stay tuned...it could be any day now! I'll definitely be posting a picture of our sweet girl as soon as I can!
For now, here is the latest of her nursery. All we need are picture frames to fill the walls and her bumpers and window treatments. She is stocked on clothes and blankets! We already have a photographer lined up to take her newborn photos. The girl we are using likes to take pictures of babies when they are 7-10 days old! How sweet! Then she will take pictures again at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and a year. I cant wait to see how they turn out! I ordered the CUTEST little monogrammed bloomers from a great website, http://www.olioh.com/. Im hoping she can wear them in her pictures. If I could afford a monogramming machine- I would monogram everything. Yes everything. I was so happy to find this site because everything is so affordable and cute!

I hope everyone is staying warm! I cant say that I mind winter this year because I get to stay home and snuggle up with my girl, and Jeremy works less too!

Yes, I already changed the way we did her name! I have changed my mind way to many times on this room! I think this turned out much cuter :)






2 comments:

Jenny said...

Soooo EXCITED for you!!! We're in the count down also. i can't believe how quickly this has all come to an end for both of us!! i can't WAIT to see pics of your Precious baby girl!! i'm thinking of you daily and will keep you in my prayers for an easy and perfect delivery!! ; ) Big Hugs to you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new "Hannah" - the nursery is just perfect! Which photographer have you booked? Oh, so excited for you all and I can't wait to meet the little one!