Saturday, January 30, 2010

supermodel

Hannah had her first photo shoot today...it was so fun! Fun for me at least, she got a little fussy through some of it but I guess if I was only in a diaper forced to wear oversized flowers around my head, I would be too! She did great though, and those pictures are going to be ADORABLE! The photographer did such a great job and was so patient. She definitely understands that during a newborn shoot there are several feedings and diaper changes. I cant wait to post the finished products!
We are hanging in here at the Adkins household....we are doing pretty good through the night and working on figuring out Hannah's schedule. She is pretty good about keeping some sort of routine, eating around 10 pm, 1 am, 4 am and then up at 7. Luckily if we can get her back to sleep after the 7 am feeding, we can snooze a little too. We really cant complain though, she is doing awesome!! And I have to give so much credit to my amazing hubby, what would I do without him?! He is so helpful and wonderful-I couldnt do it without him!!
Tomorrow Jeremy's family is coming in town so his niece and nephew can meet Miss H, I can't wait to see Jacey's face! She is going to love Hannah! Ill have pictures for sure!

No comments: