Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Fun

Jeremy's mom, sister, niece and nephew came up today to visit Hannah and it was so good to have lots of Hannah holders! She is just such a chunk that you cant wait to get your hands on her and those cheeks! Jacey couldnt wait to hold her!
Here are a few pics- I cant believe that 5 short years ago we were holding Jacey that size. It goes so fast! I already cant believe Hannah is 11 days old...I already look back at the hospital pictures! Too soon for that, I know!





This one is random, but I just think it is sweet. Look at those arms!
Exhausted after her photo shoot on Saturday!

On a couple side notes- motherhood brain is in full effect and as I was tidying up this morning I threw my cell phone into the laundry basket and well...never took it out. So I go to reach for my cell phone and realized it was submerged in the washer with the laundry. Cell phone companies know exactly how to get you because they put this tiny dot on all their batteries and it turns red when there is water damage. And all that insurance money we pay each year means nothing when the dot turns red. The dot is red. AT&T doesnt like to give you a decent price on a new phone unless you are eligible for an upgrade...and well thats like 2011 for me. So its back to my old pink razor. Wow. One reason I dont mind is because I am finally upgrading to a real adult camera. A Canon Power Shot SX20IS. So I'm going to splurge on that! I love taking pictures and I love having tons of pictures in our house. So I think this is the perfect little treat for myself because I now have a new subject to photograph :) I just hope over the next 10 weeks I can teach myself how to take a great picture! I should have no excuse!
We went out for our first family dinner on Saturday night. I know, she's just over a week old, but its amazing how stir crazy you can get in the house for so long. Once it gets a little warmer and I can start walking outside with her, that will be better- but I just had to get out! We went to our favorite mexican restaurant and all was a success...she slept the entire time! This week I will be getting out a little more and I am looking forward to it- Lunches with friends, a couple doctor appointments and Im sure some trips to target or babies r us! I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hannah is so PRECIOUS!!!!! Now that I saw her...... well i can't wait to see her again. I am planning my next trip soon :0)We had lots of FUN this weekend and hope to see you soon. Love you guys!!!!!!