Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hannah Elizabeth 1.20.10

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!! After 33 hours in the labor and delivery unit (not in labor- long labor story, details to follow!) we have our little girl!!

Hannah Elizabeth Adkins
1.20.10
9 pounds 6.4 ounces
20.5 inches long
A head FULL of dark hair!!

She is beautiful, amazing, happy and healthy!! We are so glad to finally have our little girl!!

Everyone is doing great! Jeremy and I both survived labor and delivery and I have the most amazing appreciation for anyone who can deliver without an epidural...ha! I cant even tell who she looks like yet...she has worlds biggest cheeks so it may be a while! What a big girl!

Much more to follow!

Dad & his girl- first night in the hospital!

Yes- those cheeks are REAL!!!

1 comment:

Caroline Mosey said...

She is so beautiful guys! Love that HAIR! I can't wait to hear the details of the delivery (I didn't have an epidural, but you better believe I would have if I were in the labor unit for 33 hours!) Congrats, she is perfect!