Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow Dog!

For anyone who knows us, knows that we have worlds craziest Golden Retriever Ruby! She is crazy, I mean crazy! When we first got Ruby we were so concerned with her getting enough excercise that I think she gets WAY to much and now, we have created a monster! This dog does not like the winter (only because she doesn't get to run everyday)- but she would run in -5 degree weather and play in the snow everyday if she could. We had about 3 inches this past week and when she got out- she loved it! I wanted to share this adorable picture of her with a stick she retrieved (ok- more like a small tree!) but to Ruby- this is a stick! She also enjoyed chasing some sledders down the hill behind our house. We had to take her to the vet for all her shots this past weekend and thet vet commented that she had the strongest heartbeat she had ever heard. Yep, that's my girl- she will live forever. Ruby and I have a love/hate relationship so Jeremy jokes that she will live forever- now we know :)



1 comment:

Kim said...

Haha!!! I love RUBY!!!!!! It just wouldn't be her if it wasn't a tree!