Monday, January 18, 2010

waiting

I sit here and wait. Its 9:30 on Monday January 18th- Jeremy and I should be driving to the hospital right now. My main concerns were- do I have the right clothes for after delivery, do I have enough outfits for Hannah, did we grab enough batteries and have all the phone chargers? It never really crossed my mind that we might have to wait for a room. And if you know me- I dont really have patience. I realize its a virtue...one I dont really have. Eventually she will come, but one thing is for sure, I dont want to go into work tomorrow! Today was suppose to be my last day right!?! It was a great last day- maternity leave cake, maternity leave lunch out, closing up my computer and turning on my out of office. It felt good. Lets hope they call before 11 and tell me we have a room! So in the meantime, I wait. I wait for chubby cheeks, a round belly and hearing the cry of our little girl. I can't WAIT to tell you she is HERE!

1 comment:

The Templeton's said...

Oh Tex and I having been thinking of you guys the past 2 days! We can't wait to hear she is here either, keep us updated! Good luck with everything and we will be praying for you all!