Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reality Check!

We had my 37 week doctor appointment today and well....reality has set in. Not that I thought I would be pregnant forever (although it sure felt like it sometimes) but you just really can't imagine the moment you will finally get to meet your little one. We learned today that we wont have to wait much longer....unless Hannah decides to enter the world on her own....I'll be induced on Monday January 18th! WOW!!!!!!! Talk about a freak out moment, we were scheduling my induction and that wasnt what freaked me out, it was when she said let's schedule your last appointment. I was like, "wait, what?!" It's like 12 days until we get to meet this baby!! I have one more appointment next week, and if she doesnt come on her own, we will meet her the week of the 18th!! I will go to the hospital around 10 pm and then we will start the process! Reality set in! My mind is racing with so many things we need to do. Finish packing, install the car seat, clean this house!, make arrangements for Ruby, and enjoy the final 12 days as Jeremy and Elizabeth (oh and Ruby!). Should we go to a nice dinner, see a movie, sleep as much as we can?? I have no idea what to cram into the next week! Although, Im sure I can come up with plenty of things! I plan on working Monday the 18th because I do not want to waste any of my maternity leave! And because my mom already has a trip to California on her mind! It would be her spring break-which would be the last week of my maternity leave in April :( So I need all the days I can get if I want to fit it in. We will see! I know how I cringe when I see a newborn on a plane..ha ha!

I checked the mail today and I got the things I ordered from olioh.com. They are adorable! Enjoy! I'll keep you posted on the last 12 days of just E & J!!


2 comments:

The Templeton's said...

Oh my gosh!! So excited! It is SO exciting and scary to actually have a date planned! Sleep, Go to Movies (that is one thing we miss getting to do!) go to a nice dinner... do it all! Oh and one day do nothing but lay around in your pjs, eat and watch lifetime :) haha I swear you will never have another day to do that again! Enjoy your last few days and we are so excited for you guys it is the most indescriable thing you will ever experience, such a miracle!

Jenny said...

Yay!!!!!! Oh my goodness i can't believe you only have 1 WEEK LEFT!! The anticipation MUST be killing you!!! i would be crazied too. Actually wait, yes i am crazied, it's killing me ALREADY with only 4 weeks to go for us and NOT knowing when he'll come!! Awww so EXCITED for you guys!! i can't WAIT to see photos!!