Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weight a minute...

this little girl weighs what?!?!?! 8 pounds. 3 ounces. Yikes!!!!! Ok, so the lady could be off- let's hope she is, let's hope she is like a pound off, maybe in the 7 pound direction. Ha! I thought she would be close to 8 but still in the 7 pound range. She is a growing machine!! We had our last doctors visit today...that is weird to say. I have been going every week since 32 weeks and its like a second home. We didnt get to see her little face, it was turned to the side but we only have a few more days before we get to see the real thing!! The ultrasound lady made the comment after she measured her stomach that "the tummy was the biggest thing on this child!" HA! I am in super countdown mode but also trying to savor these last few days. Oh and trying to transform our rotten dog (think Marley from Marley & Me) into a good one. Fat chance.

Here I am at 38 weeks...I dont think I can grow anymore! Only 5 more days!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awe!! i LOVE it!! 8 pounds already girl friend... Good Luck!! LOL!! She is gonna be such a little cutie!! i can't WAIT to see photos of her!! Oh and i swear my belly at 36 1/2 weeks looks like you at 38 weeks.