Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th!

We had a really nice 4th of July weekend- it's always so nice to have an extra day! We really didn't do too much. Jeremy worked...alot. We spent alot of time with family & friends! Monday was a really nice day. Linds & Matt stayed with us Sunday night so Monday morning Matt went on a donut run for us & Lindsay & I were glued to the tv watching the closing arguments for the Casey Anthony trial. I've been addicted to it. Such a sad story. We cleaned up & went to my parents to cook out. Their neighborhood had a bounce house up at the pool so we took H up there. She did pretty good in it! I was surprised!
Not much else to report- back to the grind....already for the weekend!

My sister will kill me for this but I couldn't resist. She loved mustangs when she was like 12 (you're probably thinking the same thing I was! Ha! Sorry linds!) Not only did she love mustangs but she wanted one of those power wheels so bad! So bad that she still brings it up that she never got one! So when we saw this gem sitting outside the pool I couldn't resist!!

No comments: