Thursday, July 7, 2011

Justice For Caylee

Ive been watching this case from almost the beginning and feel so strongly about it. I feel so bad that this poor baby will never get the justice she deserved. I have no idea what 12 of the dumbest people on earth were thinking. How on earth is not reporting your child missing for 31 days not considered child abuse? There is alot more I'd like to say about this but I will keep my opinion to myself. Casey Anthony will walk free next week. Its sick if you ask me. In honor of Caylee and her memory sign the petition I have added so hopefully maybe one day we could make not reporting your child missing a federal offense.

2 comments:

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

I agree! Poor Caylee...... she deserved much better! Sweet innocent little girl!