Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our New Favorite Place!

They just recently built a splash park right near our house- its AWESOME! I couldnt wait to go. I think I was the most excited about it. It was so nice and so clean- just a great thing to do during the summer! I wasnt sure how Hannah would react- she is so weird about the baby pool but loves her water table. I think just like Hannah is with everything else- she wants to get wet on her own time. She doesnt want to be put in a big pool of water. At first she wasnt so sure- but then she LOVED it! We stayed for quite a while and didnt even make it over to the playground. We are going back again today :)

Not so sure about this place- had to hang on to her daddy!
I had to post this picture- we think this is something they do in daycare- she does this move all the time! Its HILARIOUS! Its got to be part of a song or something. She bends down real low and puts her arms behind her. She is so funny!
She finally warmed up to the place and LOVED when we put her directly into a fountain. She would laugh SO hard!


We cant wait to go back!! This time we will go to the playground before she gets soaked!

No comments: