Sunday, July 31, 2011

friends, food & a day date!

this weekend was really nice! it was my long day friday so that makes my weekend feel really short but we spent time with friends and family & ate ALOT! Friday Hannah and I met my mom for dinner. It was one of those dinners where I almost asked for the check after we got our drinks. Hannah was NOT in the mood to be in a restaurant & was pretty vocal about it! It was short and sweet and I was ready to get her home and in bed! Saturday we had friends over, we attempted the splash park with Emma but neither one were too interested. And it was HOT! So we headed home to make our Pinterest menu of the most delicious food! Ever since Ive been on pinterest Ive been dying to make some the tasty recipes Ive seen. We had enough food for 20 people- Jalapeno popper dip, homemade pizza rolls, bloomin onion bread, the best ham sandwiches ever, and 2 yummy desserts! Mini strawberry cheesecakes- which is a strawberry hollowed out, filled with cheesecake filling & topped with graham cracker crumbs- they are so little you could eat like 5 of them. We also tried the oreo rice krispie treats- basically rice krispie treats made with oreos instead of rice krispies. Another big YUM! I shouldnt eat all week! Im still full!

Hannah and Emma had a blast running through the house screaming- oh wait- the screaming was just from my wild child!!

Sunday we had a "day date". Our sweet family friends LOVE Hannah and wanted to spend some time with her. Noah is going in to 2nd grade and just loves her. He is such a good little Hannah helper. I think she wears him out!!

she actually sat still for Noah to read to her!

We were able to run errands and enjoy some quiet shopping :) Back to the grind tomorrow. How does it go so fast?? Im hoping to slowly start working on my craft closet reorganization this week. It needs to be done!

Jeremy trying to teach Hannah early!

No comments: