Thursday, July 28, 2011

back to sleeping & 18 mo appt

We are back to sleeping in the Adkins house! During all of Hannahs diaper rash problems and getting through another round of teething for the teeth that I swear are never coming in, we are back to our routine. However through all of that we created a new night time routine. Hannah likes to lay in our bed for about 10 minutes before we put her in her crib. We wind down, drink a little milk and watch some mindless cartoons. We all get in a little snuggle time and after a few minutes she is ready for her bed. I love those few short minutes :) We had her 18 month appt on Tuesday and Hannah weighs 29.1 pds and is 33.75 inches tall. She was in the 95-97th % for both- big growing girl! Im just so thankful she is healthy. Her new thing is singing. I didnt think anything could be cuter than bye bye. But her singing is so darn cute! I kind of sang the words "maaaaa maaaaa" and she repeated it right back to me. I LOVED it. I do have a video clip of it but Ill spare you my voice. She does it when she wants to, of course I told my mom all about it today and she wouldnt do it for hwe. Her vocabulary is really increasing and I love all her new words. Puppy is the latest. She even pointed to the puppy on the charmin toilet paper wrapper and said "puppy!" Cute! I love this girl more everyday- everyday its something new!!
I still havent taken any good pictures lately- with Jeremy working so late every night and Hannah back to going to bed early we barely have enough time to play after work. Here she is enjoying a bucket on her head!

No comments: