Thursday, July 14, 2011

what we've been up to!

not too much- but boy have I felt busy and exhausted! very exhausted because Hannah has been WAY off her night time schedule. She isnt ready to go to bed at 6:30 like she was- which means we get to spend more time with her at night but she has been waking up surprisingly early. I figured if she went to bed later she would sleep later...not the case. This mornings wake up call was 4:10 am. Hannah went back to sleep...I did not. Ive been filling my time playing with my new toy...we got a MacBook Pro....which we desperately needed. Ok maybe not desperately- but it feels good not to have to sit at the computer desk to work on pictures, blog or check my email. Now I can do it from any room in the house. Its a pretty nice treat to ourselves. We dont go on fancy trips, like ever, we dont buy expensive clothes or have very expensive habits so we thought we would splurge. And we love it! I also find myself spending alot of time on Pinterest. What is Pinterest? Besides the most amazing website ever- its the coolest place to get craft ideas, recipes, decorating tips and so much more. Its basically like a virtual bulletin board. I have found so many awesome craft ideas, photography ideas and recipes that make me actually want to cook. And that takes ALOT! You find ideas that you like from other people and "pin" them to your boards. Its so neat. If only I had the time and room to make all the amazing crafts I have found. I need to be a full time crafter. What an awesome job. We hit the splash park up tonight- H wasnt too into it. I dont think it was hot enough for her to get drenched with freezing cold waterso we opted for the swings & the slides. We had fun! I just need to make it through one more work day and the weekend will be here! I am so thankful for weekends!! I dont even have any good pictures to update. Just a couple I took on my phone while H was playing and hanging out with her best friend (Me of course!) this girl is a TALKER! She is saying so many new things- I LOVE hearing her voice. She loves saying bye bye. I didnt know if she would ever do anything but wave but one day she just blurted out "bye bye". And its so cute. When she leaves a room she feels like she needs to announce to the whole place that she is leaving. A big long, loud, drawn out...Bbbbyyyyyyeeeee bbbyyyeeeee!! Its too cute for words :)

i love this hairdo- her hair is so cute when she wakes up! and she loves books- she will just sit there and flip the pages and jabber her own little story.

oh and someone is getting skinny! wish I could say me :) but she has lost a pound! And thats a big difference on a little girl! her bathing suit and several other clothes are big on her now! I cant believe it. But she is still pretty rolly!

1 comment:

Grandmommy & Gramps said...

That last picture is so precious! Wish I knew what she was thinking!!