Wednesday, December 7, 2011

16 weeks

I thought I might try and keep some sort of pregnancy log for baby #2....Im not doing a good job of writing things down at home- seeing as though our stuff is either in a pod or somewhere in my parents house! I just dont have it all together right now.

So this will serve as my log....really for my own record :)

Ive been feeling alot better lately. I can stay up as late as Hannah (who is staying up later than 6:30 these days!) and Im enjoying some dinner. Lunch has always been my best meal- so I try to enjoy that when I can!

I havent really had any cravings or aversions- in the beginning chocolate milk was about the only thing that eased my stomach but I can pretty much handle anything right now. Sometimes I just kinda dont know what I want and nothing sounds good. So thats hard when my stomach is growling at me!


Im still doing pretty good weight and clothing wise. My dress pants still fit and all my tops but I did go ahead and buy a pair of maternity jeans. I forgot about the stretchy waistband! I know by the end of pregnancy you cant wait to have pants that button again but I have been enjoying my stretchy jeans!

Im really missing unsweet tea and diet coke. I will splurge on a caffeine free diet coke every once and a while but its not the same. Neither is unsweet tea made at my desk. I want a big huge unsweet tea from McCallisters with lots of lemon! YUM!! I kind of miss deli meat- but mostly like a big club sandwich from a restaurant. Ill eat PB&J at home- that holds me over!

Chasing an almost two year old around is still wearing me out at night. I pretty much crash each night but hoping Ill perk up a little as I get further into my second trimester.

Things I am so excited for: finding out if we will have another girl or a baby boy! Either way, we cannot wait!! We've really only decided on a boy name- I am so convinced its a boy that I have no clue what we would name a girl. I will be really shocked if its a girl! But Ill have all the stuff- thats for sure!

Im also excited to find a new house and really start decorating both of the kids rooms. Its so crazy to say that- I cant believe we are on number two!!

Ill post more updates as we go along...unfortunately I hate pictures of myself so I can probably guarantee there wont be any belly pics!

No comments: