Sunday, December 11, 2011

weekend recap!

We had such a nice weekend! Friday we had a date night and were able to have a nice quiet dinner and FINALLY get some Christmas shopping done. We had not bought one thing for Hannah so it was nice to get some of that done. Saturday morning I had some pictures to take then we all met for lunch and Hannah and I came home and had a nice nap! I love weekend naps- they feel so good! Saturday night Jeremy had to go to a Christmas party so Hannie and I had a low key night and decorated the tree a little more. Sunday we spent the afternoon with the Flynns. It was so fun getting the girls together! They loved running up and down the hallway together laughing and playing. It was fun to watch!
Back to the grind tomorrow but 1 week until we get to find out about Baby A and 2 weeks until Christmas! What a GREAT month! Im feeling alot better and finally feel like working on some crafts and finishing up Christmas shopping. Here's hope this week FLIES by and we get to enjoy the weekend again! We are in full search mode for a house but not too much is on the market that fits our criteria right now. We do have one house we may make an offer on but Im trying not to get my hopes up! I dont want to be disappointed but hopefully this might be our forever house!
I have to share a couple of these pictures- this little guy was absolutely PRECIOUS!! He was so chunky and adorable. I could have kissed on is round little face all morning!



No comments: