Thursday, December 22, 2011

reason 8,237 why I love pinterest

ok, so pinterest obviously has the best ideas. I have no shame in using someone elses ideas. I have already found a million great things for what we hope to be is our new house. Its just a gold mine for great, beautiful and perfect things. I found the cutest idea for teacher gifts for Hannahs teachers. Not to mention so super easy that even I had the patience for it. HOW CUTE ARE THESE!!! Everyone loves a gift card which is why it is always my go to gift but dressing it up like this made it even better!




It might be a little late but here is the original blog post with the directions. We printed ours at home and they turned out just fine :)

I am also so bummed my slideshow for our gender reveal party didnt work. Maybe if I get a spare second I will work on another one....

No comments: