Wednesday, December 21, 2011

19 weeks & 23 months

We have almost reached the halfway mark! Im glad for that! It means I feel better and now I look a little more pregnant than just looking like I ate too much! I get to feel our sweet little BOY kicking and Im sure hoping the energy boost comes at some point. However, Im not too sure that is going to happen. I just seriously cannot keep my eyes open at night. Actually having a hard time doing that right now. Im thankful to know that everything on the ultrasound looks healthy and we got to see him in 3D. Still a little weird and hard to make out but we didnt ever see Hannah in 3D. I think he has a cute little button nose just like her though. They get that from their daddy :)

Im so glad we have found a home we get to settle into and that we have enough time to get it ready before he arrives. I still cant imagine how Hannah will react when she sees a REAL baby that is coming home with us. I think she'll be great.

Now onto my little 23 month old! I cant believe next month she will be TWO! This year literally flew by. So much has changed in such a short amount of time. My little baby has turned into a little girl and knows her mind! Just like a strong willed, independent woman! Strong willed is probably the best word to describe her. She knows what she wants when she wants it :) And things need to be done on Hannah time. She likes to do things at her own pace. So needless to say, getting ready in the morning is a much longer process these days. There is no quickly eating breakfast or quickly getting dressed. It is a long process that usually involves coloring some sort of picture, a snack because she hasnt eaten any breakfast that Ive fixed and a few conversations with the dogs. Oh my this girl is funny! Strong willed but absolutely hysterical and loving. She really can cuddle- usually when we snuggle in for the night and "mimi" is on. She wont be my cuddler- Im hoping I have a momma's boy who loves to snuggle!
She LOVES coloring and drawing (a pencil will never do- it always has to be a pen) and she loves counting. We count everything. She is learning more numbers and will actually repeat up to about number 5. She used to say "one, two" and restart at one. Her little voice melts my heart. I absolutely love how every single morning when Jeremy is already gone for work the very FIRST words out of her mouth are, "da da?". You wont find a bigger daddys girl.

She is loveable, sweet, sassy, and hilarious all rolled into one! She truly loves her baby dolls and puppies. Probably her two favorite things.

Everyday we are so thankful for her. We are thankful even in the hardest moments. Hannah- we couldnt be more grateful for the last 23 months. You are our world and make our lives so much better! Thank you for being you! (but...if you wouldnt mind...it would be great if you wanted to eat dinner or get dressed without a little bribery!) :)

We spend alot of time like this. Never crying...just showing her independence. She looks up every few seconds to make sure we are still watching ;)

But more like this! She loves playing & laughing! This girl can run around & play games all night!

No comments: