Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gender Reveal :)

We got to peek in on our new little addition yesterday and I loved seeing that precious face all over the screen :) CUTE if you ask me! Everything looks good but the baby wasnt to cooperative so we might have to go back to get a better look at some things. Ok with me! We told the ultrasound nurse that yes we wanted to know the gender BUT we did not want to know at the appointment. We wanted her to put the gender in an envelope and seal it up! Im sure she has had weirder requests! So she gladly obliged and I traveled on pins and needles to my moms friends house who was going to make pink or blue filled cupcakes for us. We were having pre-dinner cupcakes to reveal the gender to our families. I cant believe I made it that long- how does anyone wait until delivery? We all arrived and my Grammy had the sweetest little party decorations for us. I had no idea my sweet little grandmother would have decorated with pink and blue all over! We all grabbed a cupcake and I must say I couldnt have bit into mine faster. Since I have felt very strongly since the beginning that is was a boy I was dying to see if it was pink or blue! Before anyone could even get through their bite I yelled, BOY!!!!! Even though I had thought it was a boy all along I was still so shocked and excited to see the blue! I am so excited to have a little boy- I know Jeremy is STILL in shock. I think he still thinks its going to be a girl. Nope- I saw the picture- that's no girl!! We all celebrated with eachother and just enjoyed the moment. I absolutely LOVED the way we did it. I had SO much fun last night- it was so awesome being just as surprised as everyone else. Hannah enjoyed sneaking some frosting and we paid for it cause she was up LATE :) Im a little tired today. And my mind was racing with all things boy!! I said maybe one day we can give Hannah a sister!!
I wish I could have posted these pictures one by one but it took forever. So here is a little slideshow. You can tell my look of true shock! It was just so awesome. We had Team Pink and Team Blue! I was on Team Blue all the way! Hannie loved the party- she was so fun!

Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen


Oh and they moved me up a week to 19 weeks- YAY for that! Im all about that!

I sure hope this slideshow comes up- Im not sure I did it right!

No comments: