Wednesday, March 14, 2012

31 weeks & no paci naps!

We've reached 31 weeks and I am feeling it!! I feel so big and I am moving alot slower these days. I dont feel like this "stage" hit this early with Hannah. Maybe he is just going to be a big little boy. I really am thinking he will be bigger than Hannah. My doctor is convinced too. Oh MY!! How could he possibly be bigger than 9.6 pds. Im so worried about clothing and the sizes because Im pretty sure he wont fit in to newborn clothes for long! But since it will be summer I know he will spend alot of time in onesies just lounging around the house with me :)
I know my weight gain has definitely picked up- I can feel it! But Im just so hungry all the time. Im not sure how I will do these next 8 weeks but I feel like Ive done good so far, Im afraid its going to catch up with me! Overall Im feeling pretty good. I get full & miserable very fast but then Im hungry shortly after. Ha ha! Im getting a little more tired than in the 2nd trimester and Im getting more sleep- how is that possible?
Im so looking forward to seeing his sweet sweet face next week. I go on Wednesday for an ultrasound which I dont mind doing at all!
Im getting a little nervous about all the details after he is born. I know we will have a ton of help with Hannah but I cant help but worry about her while we are in the hospital for 4 days. And then I get nervous about that first week home when I cant drive, getting her to daycare, and just trying to be a new mom all over again! It will all work out Im sure :)

Daycare has been working with H on not using her paci during nap time. We talked about it and I thought if they were brave enough to take it away from her then more power to them! She has done AWESOME! Monday and Tuesday they said her paci was taking a nap in her cubby and she slept great both days without it. I even think she would do awesome without it at home at bedtime. However, our biggest challenge. The Car!! That girl just LOVES her paci, bunny and music for every car ride. We will just have to pick our battles. Its no fun listening to that crying when you are driving all the time. We might have to replace the paci with snacks but that makes for another bad habit and a messy car. Oh wait- I already have that. Anyways- Ill keep you posted on our paci progress- pray it goes well! We are just glad we are past the bedtime hurdle and she is now sleeping peacefully in her crib every night. The last two nights its been 8:15 and hasnt made a peep until we wake her sleepy head up!!

No comments: