Friday, March 2, 2012

It's finally here!! Are you all sick of me talking about move in weekend?

We are finally moving in this weekend! We are so excited about that!! But before we actually get to the house Im sitting here at the hospital for the very dreaded 3 hour glucose test. I knew Id fail the first one...guess this will be the norm for me. They say its a 3 hour test, which I have to say is quite a lie. For anyone who has never had to do it, its really more like 5 hours. I was here at 5:45 am, when they told me to be here and of course they didnt even open until 6. I cant eat until the test is over and Im kinda tired. I dont mean to complain because I know there are so many worse things to be going through, but it is hard. So I get my blood drawn at 6:30, then an hour after they read the results I drink more of that yummy orange drink, then an hour after that they take my blood again. Then an hour after that, more blood and another hour after that, MORE blood. Ouch to say the least. My stomach is already growling. And all that sugar in the orange drink makes me a little sick. Oh well! We do this for the love of our sweet little babies :)
So onto MUCH more fun topics- with the help of all our family we get to start moving in today! The pods will be delivered this morning and move in weekend will commence!! It will take us a while to get all settled and organized but it will all be FUN stuff! Really the only rooms that need the most attention are the bathrooms because they do look like demo areas but as long as we have one working bathroom thats all we need! The rest will come. My mom and Jeremy stayed over there for a while last night cleaning up some things and getting it ready to start hauling everything in. Im sure you all are tired of hearing how excited I am but I really am. We cant tell you how ready we are to get Hannah back to a routine...Im not going to lie- I think its going to be a rough start! I think she is really going to miss being at my parents house. I think I will too. Always having someone around is nice and fun too!!
Here are a couple pictures from the other night. Ive really enjoyed going over there since the carpet has been installed- its actually a house now!! We even made dinner over there last night- nothing fancy at all! Just some tortellini and even though we ate on the floor it was still fun to eat in our new house :)
Hannah loved playing in her new playroom. She loved having all her toys brought up and just sat there and read to her babies.
The stairs with carpet!
View from the kitchen into the family room. The trim and bookcases are in the middle of being painted and we are even considering painting the brick the color of the walls. Im hesitant because you cant un-paint brick but the red really sticks out and we absolutely LOVE the color of the walls. So we will see!
This is the way to keep Hannah busy these days. She could seriously sit for an hour and pull out all my moms cards and pictures from her wallet. She just loves to organize and unorganize and then do it all again! That girl is something else! She is just so funny right now- I love all the funny things she says!

We hope to get the pods unloaded at least and get those out of the drive way then we can really start putting things where they need to be. I also got a call yesterday that said our family room furniture was ready and I think I screamed in the mans ear. Ha ha! They said it would be at least 2.5 weeks so I was kinda bummed about that but what perfect timing for move in weekend! I hope to have pictures on Monday...I am taking Monday off to get organized and grocery shop for our new house for the first time! Its the little things :)

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: