Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hello 32 weeks!

I cannot believe how soon May 8th will be here. Time is literally flying by (well except from 8-4 when Im at work!) but every other hour of the day comes and goes very quickly!
I am feeling full on preggo right now- as two people from work told me on Monday that Im waddling. JUST what you want to hear as youre walking down the hallway. I dont think I have a full on waddle yet- just some serious discomfort from my back pain. Thats where my waddle comes from! Ha ha! But really I am feeling much bigger. My wedding right no longer fits from my poor swelling hands. They arent super swollen- just enough. I am feeling alot hotter than usual and we had to turn the air on! I just couldnt take it any longer. Ive been trying to hold out as LONG as possible because I am not sure how expensive it will be to cool this 3600 sq ft house. When I open the LG&E bill Ill need to remember how hot I was last night :)
This morning was great! We got to see him in an ultrasound and she said he is around 4 pds 4 oz. I was like, WHAT?!? For some reason that sounded pretty big for a baby at 32 weeks. She said Im measuring right on 32 weeks though. We shall see :) She also said he has thick hair- just like Hannie! I cant wait to see his little head of hair. Gosh we already love him so much. For a while I was so nervous about running out of time with so much to do but now Im getting so ready to meet him. I know its going to be hard with two and all those long sleepless nights but I cant wait to have another baby around. We could barely get a glimpse of his face. By the time she was going to turn it to the 3D ultrasound his face was towards the back. At the beginning we got a quick shot of his face and I thought he looked pretty cute and chubby :)
I think Hannah is coming around to the idea of the baby. She has been really sweet with her babies lately. I mean even very concerned that her babies have a stinky diaper. Ha ha! She always sniffs their bottoms and tells me they need a diaper change. That girl is SOMETHING ELSE! However I think she is going to be pretty bossy :) The other day my mom got a HUGE bag of clothes from one of her parents that had twin boys. I mean this bag was filled with tons of Janie and Jack, Olive Juice and Gap clothes with all the tags on. Some adorable stuff! As we were going through the bag, Hannah would grab something and run and show Jeremy and say, "Dada Wook!!!! Baby!"Gosh it was so cute. Overall, our little man looks awesome and it was great to see him! Hopefully we will get to see him in two more weeks again!

No comments: