Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beautiful night with my little family

Last night was such a BEAUTIFUL night! It was the perfect night to get some outdoor projects done and let Hannah run around on the deck (which I absolutely LOVE) because I can cook dinner in the kitchen and leave the door open and let Hannah play on the deck because it has a small gate that she cant open! Its perfect! We took her little table outside and she enjoyed some fruit with her baby. She really enjoyed watching Ruby run down below. That girl LOVES that dog. My parents were SO nice to keep Ruby until Tuesday night and when she came home it was like Hannah's best friend was home. As crazy as Ruby makes me it was really cute. Im really hoping Ruby can turn her behavior around in this house- she has a lot of growing up to do!
Anyways- I made a delicious Pinterest dinner that involved crescent rolls, chicken, cheese and cream of chicken soup. YUM!! Even Hannah had a bite- thats pretty big for her! Its so funny that she would rather eat Gerber meat sticks over a yummy meal like that. Those things gross me out but whatever gets her to eat!

Enjoying some fruit & a view with her baby!

YUM!!

Buds!!

This is an older picture but look how grown up she looks!! Her & her pockets :)

Yesterday I had my 30 week appointment. All is well with little man! I think he is growing very fast and big- I feel like he is going to just climb out of my stomach sometimes. Its like he is pushing against my rib cage saying, get me out of here! Ouch! We get to go back for an ultrasound in two weeks which is exciting. I do love seeing him whenever we can! I feel like Im getting big as a house- Im just starving all the time. I try to eat small snacks throughout the day but I literally end up eating like all day long. Im just ravenous! Oh and I PASSED my glucose test. SO THANKFUL for that! My arms are STILL black but so worth it to know I passed. I did make an oreo chocolate poke cake in honor of my passing last night :) And I wonder why I feel big! Ha!

Im so glad its Thursday! One day closer to the weekend and the weekend brings alot more projects getting done in the house! We figure if we do a few small projects every night we will get alot accomplished in no time! We are dying to have friends over for dinner and to let the kids play but we have alot of work to do before that can happen! Its coming along though and we are just so happy there. We really feel like this was meant to be our home. Hannah is just so happy and Ruby hasnt barked in 2 nights :) We are FINALLY getting a full night sleep with no crying and no barking and that feels AMAZING! We needed a little break before we are up all night again :)

No comments: