Tuesday, March 27, 2012

33 weeks & a little disclaimer about Mr. Frog

I have to add this disclaimer because people have been telling me that as they listen to this story they are just on the edge of their seat thinking Mr. Frog is actually ALIVE and the class pet. I laugh to think that they would send a live frog home with 2 year olds but I can see where my story is misleading. So as you can see, Mr. Frog is very much a stuffed animal and thankfully our dog did not eat a real frog. I think a live frog could have actually been easier to replace because Mr. Frog's tag said 1995. There was no way we were going to find Mr. Frog at any local retailer. So no...we did not super glue a real frog...but it does make the story that much funnier!

Anyways- onto 33 weeks! Im FEELING IT! Each day I get more aches and pains I never knew existed. I just flew through Hannah's pregnancy so easy and worked right up until I was induced. I think I literally just crawl into bed every night and lay in the one position that doesnt hurt. Im not sure why Im so achy this time around because I know Im not huge but I know that Im bigger this time around than with Hannah. That could be it! But this little boy makes me so hungry ALL THE TIME :)
Im looking so forward to seeing him again next week- hopefully we get some more face shots. I love seeing his chubby little cheeks. I looked back on some of my old blog posts and Hannah weighed 4 pds 4 oz at 31.5 weeks so they are very similar in growth. Im expecting a 9-10 pound baby...I would be shocked with anything less!
As much as I enjoy all the little things about pregnancy Im already getting to that point where Im very excited to be able to drink a VERY LARGE unsweet tea from McCallisters again. I havent deprived myself but I also dont go and get a huge tea that I crave almost every day! There isnt much else that Im craving or missing. I just really cant wait to see his sweet face. To look at a newborn again and just hold and snuggle him until I cant anymore!
Im thinking with a second baby that I will definitely try to take in the newborn stage as much as I can. When you have a wild toddler running around you never get in any snuggle time. So I cant wait to hold a baby that wont tell me NO :) Even though I snatch Hannah up daily and kiss her until I cant kiss her anymore :) She usually doesnt like it!!

And back to this past weekend- we had a nice one! Not as productive as the weekend before but it did feel good to sit around and be kinda lazy! Friday was my half day and I had lunch with some of my favorite girls, then went to the Peddlers Mall to look for some pieces for the dining room. I know the way I want it to look but cant find the right pieces. In the middle of shopping there was another tornado warning & pouring rain. Always on my half days! That night we got alot done around the house. Unpacking and organizing- much needed!
Saturday we had Hannah's gymboree class, came home and cleaned up some. My sister and Matt came in town on Saturday and we just enjoyed an evening of yummy food, basketball and letting Hannah entertain us. What she does best! Sunday we pretty much did the same thing but we did get a little more done. Hannah was on her best behavior for them- I guess its only us that she throws MAJOR tantrums for. She knows we will always love her no matter what :) I got some cute pictures of her this weekend- of course they were all on my phone- I havent pulled out my camera in ages. I hate that but Hannah wont sit for the life of me. And as I get bigger its a little harder to move around and capture that sweet little face!
We dont have too much planned this week. Hoping to get some things done in the yard- it was in rough shape! And of course lots to do around the house. Thats about all we do these days but we have a deadline and we better meet it!

Talk about a DIVA!! We are in trouble!!

Is she a mess or what! This is that adorable bathing suit I ordered & she kept it on for a brief second. Don't mind all the house mess in the back of all my pics. It's a constant work in progress!

Linds & Matt took Hannah shopping & she was very proud of her new little hat & her new book. I'm so glad that she loves to read. She has to take like 3 books to bed with her. I'd love to be a fly on the wall!
Sorry for all my super long blog posts! I have a great app on my phone which makes blogging from anywhere easy!!!

No comments: