Wednesday, February 8, 2012

26 weeks, wood floors, & the cutest toddler bathing suit I've ever seen!

The third trimester is quickly approaching & I can't believe 3 months from today he will be here! We sure do have alot to do in the next 3 months but it will all get done I'm sure. I'm feeling good these days. Sleep is sporadic- I wish I got more of it. Waking up between 4 and 5 am and not going back to sleep is really catching up with me. I never know how I'm going to make it through the work day on decaf coffee! Somehow I do,but an afternoon nap would sure be nice! I'm definitely getting bigger & I can attribute that to my constant state of hunger. I want to eat all day long. Usually I make really good snack choices but they dont hold me over very long! I crave bagels & BW3's. Isnt that weird. I could probably eat like 3 bagels a day- but I promise I don't!

We finally made a decision on the hardwood. That was starting to stress me out! After 3 very high quotes we decided Jeremy would recruit some friends & do it himself. We found the most beautiful hard wood called handscraped solid wood. It's almost wavy & has alot of texture. It's beautiful & will hide the scratches and knicks of 2 kids, a big dog & high heels :) Here is a picture of how it looks already laid- I love it! It's very us. Sometimes hardwood can be so formal and we are not formal people!

I can totally love and hate Facebook all at the same time but what I love is that you can find businesses selling some of the cutest stuff! I just happened to come across this company called Smocked Angels Network & they sell adorable clothing and their proceeds help feed hungry kids. I loved finding that they help feed hungry kids here in America. I think it's great that we help kids all over but we need to start with our own kids. Anyways- they had a sale last night at 8 and they were selling the most adorable toddler bathing suit I've ever laid my eyes on! Of course we know I love monogrammed things so I instantly fell in love with this! It was only $36 including the monogram & free shipping! Yes please!! I could already see H in it this summer!

Its Wednesday thankfully! And we have a little snow...enough to make it feel like winter but I'm ready for the 40's & 50's back!

No comments: